Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"A Hot, Hot Month For Birthdays"

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
I'm back!!!  I'm so happy to be sharing a card with you today.  It felt so good to make something for relaxation.  Have you ever had a vacation to relax and came back home tired from your vacation?  That is the way I felt on yesterday.  Just couldn't get it together.
Today's card is just one of many that I have completed for the birthday people in the month of JULY.
For family, my sister, nephew and my granddaughter will be celebrating birthdays this month as well as many, many church members and friends.  July is just a hot, hot month for birthdays.

Take a look and enjoy the first one:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock:  Recollections pink and craft cardstock;  Prima "Tales of You and Me double sided papers
embellishments: Offray ribbon;  Prima and Michaels' flowers;  Nuvo gloss white crystal drops
sentiment came from Kanban's Vintage Glamour papers

Thanks for coming by to view.  Your comments are appreciated.
Come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: