Monday, August 13, 2018

"Stamperia Wonderland"

Good Monday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm not missing in action... I've just been busy doing some things that needs to be done.
Everything is okay.
Today, I'm sharing a card that some will call "shabby" or "shabby chic".    I've use paper from a Stamperia Wonderland pad.  A little stamping is done on a Spellbinders frame die cut.  Of course you know I had to put some flowers on this card. and instead of using a doily, I die another die cut from an Our Daily Bread Design.  I have ribbon lace that is shaped like leaves and I placed that under the distressed areas (especially created for their placement).

Take a look at my share for today:
enabler's list:
cardstock: Recollections light and medium pink as well as the taupe; Stamperia Wonderland; PaperandMore white cardstock
inks: black archival
stamp: Hampton Art Vintologie
embellishments: Little Birdie flowers; leaf ribbon lace
dies: ODBD gift bag; Elizabeth Craft Designs curvy leaves

Thanks for viewing.  Hoping you will enjoy the remainder of your day.
Come again and don't forget...comments are always welcome.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: