Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"SMILE"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Wow! It is the middle of the week and I have been busy, busy, busy.  Trying to catch up on some things makes time of day and time of the week go by so fast.
Today, for a quick drive by, I'm water coloring and doing a little stamping.  Playing around with some items that have been idle for a while.
Here is my share for you today.  Enjoy!
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List":
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Ranger water color"
stamps: Dylusions Shattered Bits and Penny Black "T for Transparent
water color inks

Some may say, "I don't have anything to smile about"...then, I will say... the joy of the LORD allowing you to see another day is a whole lot to smile about.

Thanks for viewing.  Have a good day or evening.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: