Wednesday, October 31, 2018

"Little Books"

Happy Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Are you ready for one "spook*tacular" evening?  I hope you have a lovely time "treating" in your neighborhood or at your "trunk-or-treat" party.
I'm sharing my latest craft fair project for my daughter with you today:  I have a couple of items left to make before mailing all of her items to her at the end of next week.
I have worked on little mini books or little books.  On the back of each page, I left it blanked so that pictures can be adhered to the pages.
Take a look at each individual one:
Book #1

Book #2

Book #3
At the bottom of this post are pictures of each page in this little book.  Check it out

Book #4

Book #5
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Take a look at all of them photographed together:


Take a look at book three and each page in that book.  All of the mini books are made with embellishments throughout the book:


This is a great project  to use up scrap paper.  The largest page measures 6" wide by 4" high.  The closed book is 3" by 4".

Thanks for taking the time to view my project for today.  
Please come again and thanks so much for the comments you have been sharing with me.

Sending you a hug and love.
Lois 

No comments: