Thursday, November 1, 2018

"Three Gifts"

Hello, hello, hello.
Welcome all of you beautiful people to this blog and also to the first day of November. 
WOW!  This year so far has been quick and fast. We only have one more month before we start a brand new year.  Before we jump into 2019, let's finish this year out.  There are more crafting adventures as well as other adventures we can participate in before the year closes out.  Places to go and people to meet to record in our journals.
I'm working on another craft fair project to share with you before sending it off to my daughter.  I haven't put the finishing touches on the project in order to share it with you today.  If I can get it done today, then come back tomorrow to see what it is.  Here's a hint...it has something to do with binder clips.  Come back tomorrow to find out.  Or, can you guess what it is?
In the meantime, I did a Christmas card today for a challenge.  It could have been any type of card but since I had Christmas things (paper, embellishment, etc.) on my desk...I made that particular kind of card.
Here is your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for http://www.splitcoaststamper.com
 Enabler's List:
cardstock:  Neenah white;  Martha Stewart red;  Echo Park Cozy Plaid DP
die: Sizzix Festive Greens (bow)
embellishments: handmade boxes for a 3D effect.
followed the sketch SC721 provided by Splitcoaststamper.com

sketch used
 Go forth and be awesome today or this evening...just do something good before you go to bed tonight.  Make someone else smile.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  You are always welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: