Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Embrace the Challenges and Just Have Fun

Hello Viewers, Friends and Followers,
God Bless You Today for being able to view this post and to see what I'm doing on this end.  I offer my heartfelt thanks,  first to God for  giving me the privilege of creating things from paper and second to you for viewing.  The weather is so beautiful outside.  It looks and feels good.  Just think, in my part of the world, it is a prediction of snow for this weekend.

I'm participating in the challenge at Mojo Monday (I know today is Tuesday) and this is what I made: (Click on photos for larger view).
 

This is another take on the sketch :

For Embrace Your Art  365,  here is prompt #20 Diamonds & Pearls:
 

For SplitcoastStampers here is what I made:
 

Thanks once again for taking a little time to view my post today.
I love to hear from you.  Send a comment, join or follow.
Love,
Lois






1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so lovely! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!