Tuesday, June 16, 2015

YOU Are My Sunshine

Hello Followers, Friends and Viewers,
 We made it to Tuesday!
Has anyone ever told you... "you made my day"?  If you have ever heard that statement , just be thankful that you did a "big" thing in a "little" way. You don't realize sometimes how your presence is a present for someone else.  I don't post very much about my family but I have this little six going on seven years old granddaughter  that lights up my day each time she is in my presence.  I found out yesterday that if it is the LORD's will, she is going to make a visit this weekend.  Yes, it will be Father's Day and I know she is coming to do something nice for her grandfather, but I can't wait for the time we will spend together.  There is a song that reminds me of  the times she is around. The part that I like the best is..."You are my sunshine, my only sunshine    You make me happy when skies are grey You'll never know dear, how much I love you   Please don't take my sunshine away".
 In keeping up with the sketch over at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com ...here are my cards for this week portraying that sunshine:

MOJO402
Thank You for being my Sunshine Every Day!
Enabler's List: black, white and red cardstock; pattern paper from Colorbok, Midnight Garden; Little B Edge Punch-Moroccan; computer generated sentiment; Spellbinders Standard Circle dies.


MOJO 402

 and 2015 SOC Blogger Challenges  

Challenge 9: June 8-June 21: I'm Impressed! (All Forms of Embossing)

Believe
Enabler's List: white, orange and green cardstock; Spellbinders Standard Circle dies; Spellbinders Create a Stargazer Lily dies; pattern paper from K&Company  Best of Brenda Walton Paper Pad

Go out and spread a little sunshine in someone's life today.  You never know how much your presence is a present in their lives.  "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine    You make me happy when skies are grey You'll never know dear, how much I love you   Please don't take my sunshine away".
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Beautiful, great colors; love those lilies! I was looking at this sketch while I was waiting for my daughter at the doctor's office. I hope to play once she gets to sleep!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both so pretty! I just love those big stargazers! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!