Thursday, January 21, 2016

" I Simply Enjoy You"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
Did you know that today is GET TO KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS DAY?  One of my crafting friends started her e-mail with "Happy National Get to Know Your Art Tribe Day!"   How about me changing it still to "Happy National Get You to Know I Simply Enjoy You Day!"

There are some of you who I've met on the internet in various places and some of you are crafters while the others are visitors and viewers.  Along the way, I've picked up little bits and pieces about you.  With what I already know, there is one thing for sure...I  SIMPLY  ENJOY  YOU!

If you would like to tell me more about yourself in the crafting world, could you answer these questions...

  • What are the top 5 paper -crafting essentials you are never without?
  • What is your favorite kind of card to create?
  • Do you have a favorite paper-crafting technique?
  • Besides paper crafting, how do you enjoy spending your time?
  • Do you have a favorite paper-crafting tip to pass along to our other followers?
Today's card was made with the following:
  • Neenah white cardstock: burgundy Recollection cardstock; printed Recollection cardstock
  • Gesso;  Hampton Art black pigment ink to stamp;  red and green Akashiya Sai Watercolor Brush Pen 
  • Penny Black's blooming garden stamp; Tim Holtz's Visual Artistry Stampers Anonymous stamp; Hero Arts friendship stamp
  • red Offray ribbon 
Another entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Challenge #218 - Anything Goes


Let your customers know how you feel about them or better yet get to know your customers.
Thanks for viewing and spending a little time with me today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois 


No comments: