Wednesday, March 22, 2017

" DCWV The Far East Stack"



Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello viewers, followers, visitors and friends.
We are in the middle of the week....hip, hip, hooray!  Keep pushing...something great is going to happen (your weekend). 

I've been doing some cleaning and throwing away some "junk" out of my craft space. I'm downsizing  many paper pads and cardstock.... they will be donated to the school I retired from. While looking through what I have, and may hold on to a little while longer, is a pad that has pretty paper with a Chinese background. I've often used the DCWV The Far East Stack many times but today, I looked at it with a set of fresh eyes.


Card stock used: burgundy, tan, black and brown Recollections,
Designer Paper: Die Cut With A View "The Far East Stack"
Spellbinders "horsehair" embossing folder
fussy cut "ginkgo"  leaves from a pattern found on Google (tissue paper...light blue and brown).
die: Spellbinders "Romantic Vines"
"copper penny" Nuvo crystal drops.


card with small photo
I have not decided on a sentiment for this card as of this printing.  I'll put it aside to be used when needed.  Any sentiment would go well with this background.

Today is NATIONAL GOOF OFF DAY according to National Day Calendar. 
There are many different things that a person could do.  Strictly speaking, goofing off is the avoidance of work. So whatever you do on National Goof Off Day, try not to look like you are working. 

Thanks for viewing.  Thanks so very much for your comments.  Come again, I enjoy your visit!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: