Tuesday, March 14, 2017

" Using A Jane Davenport's Acrylic Stamp"

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

What is the type of card that you make most often than others?  I'm not referring to the seasonal cards you make during Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. I'm asking about those cards that you have  for ongoing celebrations....  Is it a sympathy card?  Is it an encouragement card?  Is it a birthday card? Is it a wedding anniversary card?  Is it a get well or on the road to recovery card?  Is it a new baby card?  Or, is it a congratulation card?

I was checking out my box of cards on yesterday and noticed  I needed to add more birthday cards to my stash.  We are just into the third month of the year and the birthdays are coming fast.  I have three family members in the month of March who celebrate and will be celebrating birthdays.  My son-in-law starts off the month of April celebrating along with four other family members during the same month.

I can say, with my large family and friends, "birthday" cards are the ones I make the most in the greeting card occasions list.
Here is one for your viewing today:
have a fabulous birthday


Items used are Distress oxide inks (worn lipstick, spiced marmalade and broken china); Jane Davenport's acrylic stamps; Heidi swap "magnolia Jane" stamps;
To color the roses, I used a combination of the red  brushes.

If you're having a birthday today or sometime this month...then, "Happy Birthday" to you.

Thanks for stopping by to view and/or make comments.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: