Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Love You Bunches"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   Welcome to Wednesday! 
Almost there....just two more days and we can relax.

Following National Day Calendar for today, May 10, 2017, we are celebrating school nurses, receptionists, and third shift workers.  There is someone else to celebrate on Sunday...Mom. 
Why do I keep writing this?  I just can't believe that there are people who miss knowing that the 2nd Sunday in May is Mother's Day here in the USA. 

To All The MOMs ...."Love You Bunches":
 

This is one card with two views.

Supplies used


  • I used a piece of red cardstock from DCWV "the Shimmer Stack" for my focal piece. 
  • From Neenah white cardstock, the Cuttlebug "flower bramble" die and the Big Shot machine, I cut out the die twice and layered pieces on top of one another.  This was adhered to the left of the focal piece, leaving room for the sentiment. 
  • The sentiment came from jillibean soup " handwritten sentiments".  It was stamped to the right of the flower using Ranger archival black ink. 
  • Three butterflies from my stash were added to the card for extra embellishment along with white crystal NUVO drops.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Your visit and comments are received with heartfelt thanks.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: