Monday, October 9, 2017

"Guess What.....You Make My World Happy"



Good Monday, October 9, 2017 to you....my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is the beginning of another work week.  It is Columbus Day.  Some of you are off and some of you took off to go shopping....don't think I didn't hear your conversation on yesterday.  As soon as you heard some people had the day off...you decided you were going to be off also.  Don't worry, your boss will never know.  Just be careful that he/she is not out shopping along with you.
How many of you have heard these words lately..."You make my world happy"?
If you're in a harsh environment in your home or on your job, you may never hear these words.
If you are in a serious relationship with your "heartbeat", you may be hearing these words almost every day if not every  other day.  If you and your spouse are doing well in your relationship, he or she may be telling you this often.
"You are my motivation... my inspiration...you make my world go around",  are just some of the things you do.
To accommodate those words, here is a card that can be sent or given to that "special" individual:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollection black
DP: Recollections Steampunk Botanica and Recollections Mixed media
die: Spellbinders circle die
TH tonic studio paper distresser
embellishments: Petaloo flowers; jute twine; American craft premium ribbon; Offray cream Zoey lace;
Ranger liquid pearls;
sentiment: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text

You make my world happy by continuing to support my blog and my projects.
Thank you so much.  Come again to see what I've made.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: