Tuesday, October 31, 2017

"Paper Layering With A Few Embellishments"

Good Morning to All.
It's here for all who celebrate...Halloween.
I hope you proceed with caution when you go out this evening or even during the day.  Mean spirited people take this opportunity to do ugly things to the kids as well as to the adults....just be extra, extra careful.
I have to go out this morning, so this is another short and sweet posting.
It was easy to gather some coordinating papers together and do a layout.  I added a few embellishments so the card wouldn't look so plain.  The joke of the day is...I couldn't  do this without adding some "ORANGE" here and there to go along with Autumn and Halloween....lol  my peeps.
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black;
Design Paper:  all from my stash that came out of different paper stacks (I don't remember the name)
Embellishments: Celebrate It ribbon; BO BUNNY noteworthy pieces and NUVO copper penny drops

Have a wonderful Halloween.  Be very, very careful with your children and with yourself.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: