Tuesday, October 24, 2017

"You're The Best"

Good Tuesday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
A very short and sweet post for you today.  I'm off to do something else and thought I would share something short and sweet.
I was trying out a design that I saw on Pinterest and instead of doing a Christmas card, I made an all occasion card.  It is always nice to have some of these on hand when you need to compliment someone.   The design is mostly squares on top of squares.  You have to decide what measurement you want for your squares...then add a 1/8 inch large square background behind it.
My top square is 3 x 3.  The blue swirly square is 3.25 x 3.25 (3 1/4  by 3 1/4).  The bottom square is 3.5 x 3.5 ( 3 1/2 by 3 1/2). They all have been increased by 1/8 inch using the black cardstock for layering behind it.  The last square will determine your card base.  My base is 5.5 by 5.5.  I enhanced the rest of the card by adding more layers.
I've stamped and lightly colored the Arianna blooms and added pieces of  3D flourish  between some of the flowers.  I used Studio g gems in the middle of each flower.

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Recollections teal and black cardstock; Neenah white cardstock;
Design Paper; Hunkydory
embossing folder; Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-006 mystic
stamp: Heartfelt Creation Arianna bloom
die: Spellbinders squares
tools: Fiskars cutter; Nuvo glue; red line tape

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Please come again.  I appreciate your comments.

Sending you a hug and Love,
Lois

No comments: