Monday, November 27, 2017

"Gift Giving"

Hello, hello, hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Yes, it's me...I'm back!  We went on holiday/vacation and had a great time.  Today, we're back to the things we love to do at home.
My oldest daughter and myself had a conversation and discussion about "gift giving".
Some of the questions that came up in our conversation are:
  • do you participate and give a gift if your office or production line is having a "pick-a-name" and you provide a $10 gift to the person whose name was drawn (you really don't know the person)
  • do you provide a gift to everyone who works on your team regardless of their socialization with you
  • do you bring a gift (can be used by male or female) to the holiday party and you don't know the person it is granted to but you were required to do this
  • why do you give gifts...
Christmas is just around the corner...27 days away...so how many gifts are you giving and what's the meaning behind them?

I had some sheets of Kaisercraft cardstock paper from the "Glisten collection".  One of the messages at the end of the cardstock and my conversation with my daughter prompted today's card.  Look and enjoy the card but think about the message I placed on it:
entry for www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; silver from PaperandMore; Kaisercraft Glisten collection; black Recollections
die: Sizzix woodland
embellishment: Jolee's boutique snowflakes; Sandy Lion Essentials gifts
sentiment: bottom of Kaisercraft cardstock

While away on our trip, I thought about all of you and what you were making in the crafting world.  I appreciated some people who reached out to me and was wondering what was wrong...why wasn't I posting.  That's what I call LOVE!  It touch me to my core and really made me feel good to know that you really cared about me.  You know who you are and I want you to know I appreciated it so, so much.

Thanks for coming by today.  Thanks for commenting and please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: