Thursday, December 14, 2017

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Hello friends, family, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to Thursday, December 14, 2017.
Are you still working on Christmas cards for this year?  Some of my crafting friends are continuing to do so not necessarily for this year but to get a start on next year's batch.  Their reason behind the process is...all of my supplies are on my desk or around my work space so instead of packing the Christmas supplies up and putting them away...you just keep making Christmas cards.
I have to admit, I have not put my supplies away as of this posting...I thought I would get around to it before the week ended...but I haven't.
I'm jumping two months ahead today with a Valentine's card.  I did manage to get my supplies ready on Tuesday and put them aside.  I had an embossing folder that I caught on sale after Valentine's day last year and  I wanted to use it.
Here is the card I made for your viewing:
There is a company that I ordered some sample paper from called PaperandMore.  I used a sheet of white shimmery cardstock from this company along with the embossing folder.  It came out so pretty and I know you can't tell from this picture.  I also used the pink shimmery cardstock for layering, the band, one of the hearts, and the word "love".
This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Enabler's List:
cardstock; Neenah white;  PaperandMore shimmery white and pink; Recollections green
embossing folder; Spellbinders hearts
dies: Nellie's heart; Sizzix Celebration words; Sizzix festive greens; Sizzix garden greens;
embellishment: Prima pink flowers

Thanks so much for viewing with me today.
Thanks for your comments and support.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: