Thursday, December 21, 2017

"Using Sizzix Paper Cut Bird Die"

Good Thursday to you my friends, followers, viewer and visitors.
Are you still counting down?
Have you finished the Christmas shopping?
If you're a crafter, have you checked out Michaels to get those Christmas stamps and dies that are marked down?  It is a good time to get those items to use for next year if not this one.
Are you ready for another year?
Are all of those resolutions solved that you made on January 1, 2017?
Have you thought of your 2018 word for the year?
So many questions this morning.  You can tell that my mind is functioning very well.  I pray that it stays that way.  So many people either are suffering from Alzheimer or  dementia.  That leads me to focus on my Bible Journal Scripture for this week (Philippians 4:13, "I can do everything through him who gives me strength).  

Here, I'm using a die from Sizzix called "Paper-Cut Bird".  It measure about 6 x 4.5.  I backed the flowers with blue shimmery cardstock from PaperandMore and layered the image over some Julie Nutting "Buff" cardstock.
These layers were then adhered to another piece of blue shimmery cardstock.  The base is a cream piece of cardstock from Recollections

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

This is the same card as above with a white background.

 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections cream and light green; PaperandMore blue pearlescent metallic; Julie Nutting "buff" cardstock
die: Sizzix paper-cut bird
embellishment: Studio G self adhesive gems
sentiment: K&G bible quote sticker medley
This is another card I put together using an image from Hunkydory Christmas set.  I used washi tape to highlight the image.  The image and tape were adhered to a piece of Recollections black cardstock then to a piece of red Bazzill cardstock.  These layers were finally adhered to the Neenah white card base.  

In three more days, Santa will be on his way.  Have you been naughty or nice?

Thanks for stepping away from your busy schedule to view with me today.
Your comments are always welcome.  I do read them.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: