Monday, January 1, 2018

"I've Moved"

Hello friends, family, followers, visitors and viewers.
What is on everyone's tongue today... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!  Yes, God allowed me to move to 2018.  I'm praying HE did the same for you.  This is going to be a fantastic year.  No matter what comes before us, we will have the source to bring us over, under, or through it.
I've moved to 2018 but I didn't pack the baggage that will hold me down this year.  I left it all behind so that I can start my adventure.  Come along with me and do the same.
 Here is my first card for 2018.  I thought about not making anything for today but the happiness of seeing the first day of the year brought me so much joy.  This card was inspired by a friend and classmate on Facebook.  She sent me an invitation last week to "pack my bags and head toward 2018".  I used the inspiration from her to put this card together.  I'm going to let her know that I did pack my bags with "new beginnings" and I made it to 2018.  So now the adventure of this year begins today.
I'll enter this over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock:  Botanique paper pad designed by GCD Studios; The Timeless Type Stack designed by DCWV (Die Cut With a View) and cream cardstock from PaperandMore.
embellishment: suitcase sticker from 7 Gypsies
sentiment: an original by me

Another little fun card to welcome in the New Year using Lawn Fawn products and Distress Oxides inks.

If you haven't picked out your word for 2018, here is some help for your selection.
From my card, you can tell that my word will be "ADVENTURE".   Looking forward to how it will evolve during the year.


Happy New Year and welcome back to LilArtsyWoman.   Let's make this year a "great one" with God's Blessings.
Comments are always welcome here.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: