Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Who Or What Are You Thankful For?"

Hello to Everyone on this Tuesday, January 30, 2018.
Well, we have one more day before we can say hello to February...the "heart" month.  It's moving...the time...even if you are not ready for it.  (Time waits for no one).

Usually around Thanksgiving we begin to say what we are thankful for.  I've always grew up with the thought that you should find someone or something to be thankful for each day.  If that is too long, then, each hour or each minute.  Family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors are leaving us everyday.  Stop and appreciate someone before they are no longer here.

That's the question I'm asking you today and no, it is not Thanksgiving...the holiday.  It is a day that we should find thankfulness in someone or something.  Who or what are you thankful for?

Since my DH's operation on last Monday, he says "I'm thankful for you" each time I do something for him in helping with his recovery.  I've said to him, "Thank God first and me second".  If it wasn't for the LORD, I don't know what we would do.  So, I'm thankful to God for seeing us up and down the highway without hurt, harm or danger, getting back and forth to his appointments.  We have two more this week before starting on that same journey next week.
I've been meeting a lot of nice people in the last two weeks and I'm thankful to them also for their concerns and offering Christian support.

Here is a little card I made toward my blog title today.
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Bristol white (smooth); Recollections beige, light blue and black.
die: Umbrella man by TH (gifted to me from Joyce Peck) and Kat Scrappiness frame die
stamp: water raindrops by Ryn
inks: Distress Oxide #2
embellishment: clear raindrops by Studio Katia

Even though I don't know you personally...I'm thankful for your love, your comments and your support you've shown me over the years. (Some of you have been with me for a long time).

Thanks for viewing my creation today.
Your comments  are much appreciated and are always welcome.
Please come again.  I enjoy your company.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois


No comments: