Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"You're The Best"

Hello everyone on this Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Shouting Happy, Happy Birthday to my daughter, Veronica and to my crafting friend, Treva.
I hope you both enjoy your day and have many, many more birthdays.
I am presenting two cards today.  I started with the thought of making something for my "cards for soldiers box" and ended up with two cards.
 I know that I have to be careful with adding bulky flowers to my cards when I'm making them for my box to the soldiers.  However, these will be able to go through the mail without extra cost.  They are pliable.  I started with a Neenah white piece of cardstock and cut out five 1/2 inch rectangles.  I then placed this piece on top of a piece of black Recollection cardstock.  This was adhere to a piece of pattern paper from Hunkydory Foxy and Friends paper pad before the final adherence to a Neenah white card base.
I used the Sizzix bigz die tattered florals to cut out the flowers.  They were placed around a Martha Stewart doily and the last thing done was to use the Heartfelt Botanic Orchid paper pad for a sentiment.
Some of the items used were: Heartfelt Creation "Botanic Orchid" paper pad;  Hunkydory "Foxy and Friends" paper pad; Sizzix Bigz die "Tattered Florals".

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I made another card for my box and used paper.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Bazzill red; pattern paper from Mulberry Paper; pattern paper from Recollections "Red Denim Lines".
die: "Wedding Love Shape" from AliExpress

Thanks for viewing.

Sending you LOVE,
Lois

No comments: