Thursday, February 1, 2018

"Crafter's Companion 3 D Embossing Folder"

Hello Everyone on this first day of February, 2018.
We made it over, didn't we? 
With so many things going on some of us thought we wouldn't see February.  
One of my school friends didn't get to see the beginning of this month.  He was granted his wings last Sunday and is no longer with us.  He will be missed by all who knew him.
Today, I'm using a 3D embossing folder for a three-in-one project:
  • For my Bible Journaling class, I made this card .  Our challenge this year is to send a card to someone.  This leads to my second purpose.
  • This card  will serve as a sympathy card for the sister (who was in my class) whose brother died last Sunday.  
  • The last purpose is to give a thank you for the heart and scallop die cut gifted to me by Donnalyn (Disney Donnalyn). 
Hope you enjoy the view:


Enabler's List:
cardstock: White linen from PaperandMore.com; pattern paper from Colorbok "Wild Rose" paper pad; Neenah white cardstock for card base
embossing folder: Crafter's Companion 3D Ornate Lace
ink: silver embossing powder
embellishment: NUVO gloss white crystal drops

I enjoyed creating with this embossing folder.   This was my first time using it and I'll have to experiment with ways to use it in the future.

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: