Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"Heartfelt Botanic Orchid"

Good Wednesday to All.
It is the middle of the week and when you look at your calendar, next Wednesday will be the last day of February.  Marching on to March!  
What about those resolutions you made?  Are you still working on them or did you change focus because it is Lent season?  For the funny bone in me...you started out saying you were going to the gym more in 2018...as soon as Lent came in...you said I'm going to give up the gym for forty days...ha, ha, ha.   
I'm still on my "adventure".  Trying to find and do things without excessive baggage.  While I'm waiting for my DH at his PT sessions...I'm watching YouTube on my iPad and getting a lot of ideas.  I did share one with you on Monday.
Today, I'm sharing a card made with paper from Heartfelt Creation called "Botanic Orchid".  This company has those 12 x 12 pads and I still have a lot of cardstock to use.
I'm pairing the paper with a tag and a faux frame I made.  I also added floral stickers to the side along with a Martha Stewart butterfly.  The paper had a little window printed  on the cardstock.  I cut around it so it would be open.  For other embellishment, I added Ranger Liquid Pearls drops and an epoxy bead.
The  sentiment was cut from a Kaisercraft sheet of cardstock.
I will use this as an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

Continue to keep us in your prayers.  We have about two more weeks of traveling back and forth to PT for my DH.  For everyone who has had some concern, he is much better.    He is back driving but his knee needs more workouts to get it  working at  99.9%  (He had knee replacement surgery).
My funny bone says...when you put something new on or in something old...it takes a while before you can see some results (a new knee in an old body. Lol)  Anyway, we are putting God first each day that we have to venture out.

Thanks for viewing and thank you so much for your concerns, prayers and comments.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: