Tuesday, April 24, 2018

"Happiness Blooms From Within"

Good Tuesday, April 24, 2018 to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I hope you are not having a rainy day in your neighborhood...I am...and it is a good one.  It washes the pollen away and it makes for a very relaxing day.  Tomorrow, I'll be able to breathe better without my allergy meds.
Very calming and an encouragement to craft all day or until I get tired.  I'll put on some soft music and cut , glue, stamp and color away.  That's my happy!!!
Speaking of "happy"...my inspiration for today comes from a "Spring Market" (Carta Bella) sentiment..."happiness Blooms From Within"
Take a look at the card I made:
front view
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
side view

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Kaisercraft craft cardstock; Hunkydory pattern paper; PaperandMore blue cardstock ; and Heartfelt "Winter's Eve Collection" cardstock
stamp: Stampers anonymous Studio 490  script 
dies: Spellbinders Card Creator A-2 Matting Basics; Sizzix thinlits Fall Foliage
embellishments: Carta Bella Spring Market chipboard die cut; 49 & Market sage flowers 

Search inside yourself and bring out the "happy".  Yes, that's where it exist...sometimes it takes a thing or a person to stir it up.  

Thanks so much for viewing with me today.  You continued support is an encouragement to me and I love hearing from you and reading your responses.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: