Wednesday, May 9, 2018

"Masculine Card Using Sizzix/Ranger Supplies"

Good Wednesday, May 9, 2018. 
How is your morning or your day or your evening going? 
Well, if you are reading and viewing this, you are doing well...you are still here.  Yes, you are.  We made it to the middle of the week and can see the weekend in full view.  I'm happy for you as well as myself.
How many of you ever get reviews about your crafting from your spouse or children?  I have a Sizzix die (Home for the Holidays) and I wanted to cut out the car to use on a card.  When my DH (a car enthusiast who has built cars back from destruction) peered over my shoulder when I was putting the car together...he kept saying...it should be this way...it should have this....you should do ??? with that part.  Literally, I had to tell him to go to his garage and build me a car die (one that he thought was nice) to use on my cards.  He has made so many comments about   this die  that it is unbelievable.  He has never spent that much time near me when I've crafted before.   I believe the car die just caught his attention and that is where it stayed for a period of time.   I do give him credit for asking every day if I was able to complete a project to post.  Most spouses don't really care if you're coloring or cutting or adhering paper together.
Between you (viewers) and me ...the next time I use this die, I'm going to get him to cut it out and put the parts together the way he wants them...lol.
A share of the card I made:

entry for

 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Bazzill red; PaperandMore grey
dies: Sizzix cityscape, skyline; Sizzix Home For The Holidays; Sizzix Pondering Words
inks: Distress Oxides salty ocean, broken china and faded jeans

No comments: