Monday, July 30, 2018

"Bling Bling"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
So happy to greet you again on this Monday.  Nothing exciting happened during my weekend break.  It rained and it rained.  I didn't do any crafting  (wow...what was wrong...nothing...I just wanted some quiet time to reflect and enjoy God's blessing upon my life).
With the rain still pouring this morning, I decided to lighten things up a bit...my card share for today.
I was gifted rolls of "bling" in gold and silver a while back.  It had been in my file cabinet because I always forget to use it.  If I didn't need a large envelope this morning to send something off, this bling would still be rolled up in its special spot.  However, a little bling, bling ended up on this card to wish you a day filled with happiness:
All three sheets of pattern paper came from Michaels.  The flowers are from 49 and Market.  The puffy sticker came from Pink Posh and the bling was a donated gift. I used a tag die from Nellie's Snellen to cut out my tag. All my ingredients were put together and adhered to a piece of Neenah white cardstock. A piece of sheer ribbon was tied to the top of the tag.

Yes, I'm wishing you a day filled with happiness.  We need days like this especially with what is going on in this world.  

Thanks for viewing and thanks for your comments on my projects.
Come again to enjoy the view.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois 

No comments: