Friday, July 13, 2018

"Christmas In July...Two Projects"

Good Friday to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Ready for some fun?   What's really on your agenda for this weekend?  We are pretty much tired out and will mainly rest and relax.
I worked on birthday cards this week and decided to change up today to get into the swing of "Christmas In July".  Usually on Fridays I use what's on my desk.  I didn't have anything on it due to organizing and cleaning.  I tried last Tuesday to get it really pretty and cleaned because I knew "Sunshine" would be visiting on July 4th.  Since then, I hadn't put too much on it for projects.  I basically used cardstock and stickers mostly this week.
Today was full die cutting and gluing.

My two shares for "Christmas In July".  Hope you enjoy!

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



Supplies Used:
Neenah white cardstock;  Silver PaperandMore cardstock; image from Heartfelt Creation "Winter's Eve Collection; acetate
dies from Spellbinders; Sizzix wildflowers and Alina Craft
sentiment from Tim Holtz idea-ology stickers.
embellishment: eyelash trim

Are you working on your Christmas projects?
Thanks for viewing.  Come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: