Thursday, July 19, 2018

"Sizzix Snowglobe #2 and Mixed Media Dies"

Hello lovely people.
It is going to be a great day to craft, work, relax, etc...do what makes you happy today.
I have several things on my agenda.  I've finished at least one...my card share for today.
I would like to show you the combination of some Sizzix dies (snow globe #2 and mixed media):
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; DP from Hunkydory and Recollections Christmas Noel
dies: Sizzix mixed media and  Sizzix snowglobe #2
embellishment: wooden word and snowflake stickers

I'm off to complete my other task for today.
Thank you for coming by to take a peep at my project. You are welcome to come again and to leave a comment.  Both are always appreciated here.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: