Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"How Strong Are You?"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy "hump" day as well as the first day of August 2018.
I greet you with the question of the day...how strong are you?
Well, what area are you referring you may ask?  Are you talking about physical, mental or spiritual strength.  Sometimes we are strong physically but fail in the other two areas.  The same could be said about having spiritual strength but weak mentally and physically ( I already know that this statement is going to be debatable with some people I know...I'm ready for the challenge).  If you visit a nursing home, you may find strong spiritual and mental people but physically they can't do anything for themselves.
It is just a question that sparked my card share for today.  I wanted to do something "beachy" and when I finished with the scene, the idea of using an anchor and the word "strong" came to my mind.  Since it is Wednesday, I also wanted to do something for my bible journaling share.  If you read the Bible, I would like for you to read Ephesians 6: 10-20 and see what commentators say about "strength and being strong".

Card Share:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock:  light blue Bazzill,  black Recollections,  DP from Recollections "Turquoise Woodplank"
die: Spellbinders Shoreline and die from Alina Craft
embellishments: sea shells from the beach (gift from my granddaughter) , the word "Strong" came from Prima Zella Teal and the anchor came from Prima St. Tropez 

Now that you have finish reading and viewing, are you ready to answer the question "how strong are you?  If not, you are still invited to come again to see what I have worked on to share with you.
Thanks always for your time and comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois



No comments: