Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"I'm Blue"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Tuesday.  You have recovered from being back on the grind from yesterday and you're all smiles with a little pep in your stepping today...how great.  I know how hard it is to get out of bed on a Monday right after a two day break to head back to work.  Once you get through Monday, the rest of the week will seem like a breeze.
My grandchild is enjoying her back to school days.  We're waiting for two weeks from now when the heavy load of fifth grade homework start shifting in.  So far no complaints but we know it will not last long.  Don't get me wrong...she has no problems doing homework...it is the amount she has to do which cuts out some of her play time.  I've sent her a letter to keep the positive attitude going...letting her know that the further she moves up in grade levels , more work on assignments will increase... she can always play on the weekend.
For those September birthdays, I've made another card to add to the collection:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections DP; DCWV The Far East DP
die: Spellbinders Romantic vine using PaperandMore silver cardstock
embellishments: white lace flower and ribbon; white netting; Nuvo gloss white drops

Happy Birthday to you if you're celebrating today or one of the days left in August.  Maybe you're waiting for September like some of my family and friends.  Anyway, happy birthday to you.

Thanks for viewing.  You know I love when you come to visit or catch a glimpse of my project on Google + or Pinterest.  You may not venture over to WordArtWednesday blogspot.com to view, but I encourage you to do so and to add your project (s) for a fun challenge .
Please come again.  Comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: