Monday, August 20, 2018

"Trying Something Different"

Good Monday, August 20, 2018.
I hope your fabulous weekend was awesome.  I hope everything you wanted to accomplish went without any problems. I'm glad we could meet again on this wonderful day.

So the countdown begins for the next holiday...Labor Day... and another long weekend.
Let's get through August before jumping into September.

I saw a card on Pinterest with a design that I had not used before.  I've tried to duplicate the design but not necessary the card.  I'm using different items than what I saw on the card on Pinterest.
It looks like an envelope with the letter part sticking out at the top.  That's my interpretation.
You be the judge and take a look at what I made:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white ; Recollections embossed pink; Recollections The Butterfly Garden DP
embossing folder:  Sizzix Beaded Floral Stripe
dies from Alina Craft (tag and topper)
Martha Stewart doily
faux diamond trim and white ribbon lace
Prima flower

The first for me but will be using this pattern to create another card like this.

Thanks for your time in viewing this card today.  As always, your comments are much appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: