Friday, November 9, 2018

"Mini Folio"

Happy Friday everyone. 
Yes, we made it to the beginning of a weekend break.  Although, we are having a very rainy day, it is still beautiful.  The wind is blowing and there is a shower of leaves.  They have finally changed colors...red, yellow, a little burnt orange and those green leaves that still want to hang on a little longer.
While I was deep into making craft fair projects for my daughter, I was working on some mini albums or folios.  I didn't finish as many as I had promised so I scratched sending them to her.  Instead, my grandchild is having two major functions that she is involved in going on for Thanksgiving and one before Christmas.  She is in a dance class event as well as a gymnastic event.  I thought I would give her these two folios to put pictures in.
Caution!  This post is very heavy on the photos:
The first folio:
I used papers from Prima; My Mind's Eye; Recollections; and Tim Holtz.
Graphic 45 tags;   Prima and Recollections flowers;  ribbon from Walmart;  Martha Stewart faux pearls;  Spellbinders ballerina die;  stickers from My Big Idea sticker sheet.









The second folio:
Paper from Stamperia Wonderland; Prima flowers; Walmart ribbon; Martha Stewart faux pearls







  Thanks for viewing with me today.
Please come again.  Your support and comments are always welcome.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: