Wednesday, November 14, 2018

"Scripture Card...Psalm 62:5"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and friends.
It has been a while since I last shared a bible journaling scripture card with you.  I put this up front because I know there are a lot of people who do not want to know anything about the bible and they will skip over anything related to it.  So, I've given you fair warning.  I'm a Christian and I love my Creator.
For the one who wants to continue reading...where do you find your rest and hope?
People who are physically tired will say that they find rest in the bed or on the couch sleeping.   They  also find rest taking a day off from their job or any activity that will be mentally or physically challenging. 
People who are sick from a deadly disease or will be having major surgery  may say that their hope is in the medical staff who will be taking care of them. 
In both examples, in the natural fleshly level, these would be and are true.  We need to get physical rest for these tired bodies as well as put some hope in the doctors who are skilled to perform exceptionally well on us  when we are ill.
However, if the statement was changed to include your soul which is the spiritual level, where would you find rest and hope?

Here is the card I made centered around the title of this blog today:

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections olive green;  Prima Santorini;  g.c.d. studios Antiquities
die: AliExpress
embellishments: Studio g self-adhesive white pearls;  Recollections flowers

I pray that your soul find rest in God and your hope comes from Him.
Have a glorious day no matter if it is raining, snowing, humid or just cold. 
Thanks for viewing.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: