Wednesday, January 23, 2019

"SMILE... Love You To The Stars And Back"

Good day/evening to all the beautiful people. 
Thanks for joining me today on this Wednesday, January 23, 2019.   
Here is the question for pondering today:   Do you love someone to the moon and back or to the stars and back or does it really matter to you?    I know you have read or heard both statements and as a card maker, you've probably used that as a sentiment.  Did you put it there (on you card), because you had a stamp or die  that read that way or you really, really wanted to use it for the person you were making the card for?    Just take a trip into a shop that sells Valentine's Day cards.  You may see that statement on a card..."I love you to the moon and back" or "I love you to the stars and back".    For those of you trying to quantify whether the moon is farther than the stars or the stars are farther than the moon , may the galaxy be with you in your love (lol).

This LilArtsyWoman used  a piece of cardstock (from Michaels) with the words "Love you to the stars and back" printed all over it.  That was my inspiration for my topic.     I also made a rosette using three different pieces of cardstock with a die from Alina Craft.    I cut my cardstock on an angle and added lace to the bottom.  I had been hoarding the key and lock for about a year (a gift from a die cut swap that I was in) until I finally used it today. Grey and black Recollections cardstock was also used.
Scientifically, the stars are farther away from Earth than the moon.  Does it matters when it comes to  loving someone?   You love because  the spiritual being that you are allows you to love others.  Think about it ! 
Thank you so much for visiting, for commenting and for supporting my musings and my crafting.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: