Wednesday, May 15, 2019

"Two Masculine Birthday Cards"

Hello to all the beautiful people on this Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
The weather in my neck of the woods is fantastic.  I have a lily given to me by my daughter for Mother's Day that needs to be planted.  I'll get around to doing this task sometime today.
Before going outside, I'll like to share two masculine birthday cards that I made.  To create for men is a little challenging especially if the male is not a gardener, mechanic, barbeque pit guy or love old cards.  Most of our masculine cards portray one or the other of these items.  My nephew is having a birthday next month and his wife has requested that I make a card for him.  He works in an office and doesn't do any of the traditional things that we use for male cards.  These are just two with ideas I had this morning.  I'll continue to work on some others.  If she can't decide, then I'll include them to be presented to someone else.
For your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white; DP from 49 and Market Vintage Remnants; corrugated cardstock
embossing folder: Cuttlebug "happy birthday"
embellishments: Prima Finnabair metal mechanicals; Tim Holtz ornate plate metal Opaque Crackle texture paste ; brick wall stencil; bronze brads
die: Aliexpress chain die 


Enabler's List:
Cardstock: PaperandMore beige and brown; DP from Tim Holtz Paper Stash Etcetera and corrugated cardstock
stamp: Flower Joy Layer Clear Cling Hampton Art Stamps
ink: Archival black ink; Seth Apter Baked Texture, Patina Oxide  and  Ink Stain embossing powder
die: Aliexpress doily die; Tim Holtz flourish die
embellishments: hemp rope; Martha Stewart doily; moonstone brads

How are you doing with making masculine cards?  Do you find them easy or hard to make?

Thanks so much for donating some of your time with me today.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Nice masculine cards, I really like the details of both cards. I really need to get some graduation cards done, I just might have enough Father's Day cards in my stash!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Yes, the details! I always get inspired when I visit your blog!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine cards -really love the first one
Carol x