Tuesday, June 18, 2019

"Someone Special"

Hello to all the beautiful people on this Tuesday, June 18, 2019.
Question for today...Do you know someone who is special in your life?   Most of you will probably answer...yes. Is it your parent(s)?  Most of you will answer...yes.  Is it  your spouse?  Most of you will answer...yes.  Is it your child?  Most of you would answer...yes.  Would you say your child is more special than your spouse?    Again, some of you will probably answer...yes.  Would you say your spouse is more special than your parent(s)? Some of you will answer..yes.   If your parents are still living, are they more special than the spouse or than the child?   Humm...let me think seriously about this one.  Could your answer include some of the following? 
(My parent(s) came first in my life and they were special until I got married and before I had a child or children.  After I started with my own family it appears my parents were sliding away from being special.  They were still  important.  Once the children began to come into my life, then my spouse wasn't special anymore he/she was still important.  When the children grow up and leave home, then the husband will become special again and the parents will probably be deceased). 
We could take this to another level and neither the parent, spouse or child is someone special.  It could be someone outside the family structure...wait one minute...you have me a little confused and I don't know what to think at the moment (lol). 
Maybe we just need to clarify "special". 
This is just to get you thinking a little different for today.  When someone writes something that gets my mind thinking, I do try to pass it on to other people. 
Here is a birthday card that will be going to my sister in July.  She is special (held in particular esteem by me) and she loves butterflies just like myself. 
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah Creative Collection woodgrain; Recollections black; Mintay "7th Heaven" DP
faux pink gems and stickers from Recollections

Thank you so much for viewing with me today.  Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

3 comments:

Treva said...

Another beautiful card and great commentary. I love the paper that you used, did you stamp the sentiment?

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the papers
carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful as always!!!