Monday, December 2, 2019

"Don't Lose Hope"

Happy, happy, Monday to all the beautiful people.
Thanksgiving Day is behind us.  We are in the Advent Season.  Christmas is on the horizon.
There are more and more depressed and heartbroken people during this time of the year.  Some are worried about pleasing everyone with gifts for Christmas.  Some are breaking up with spouses and/or other relationships.  Some are physically ill and can't get over the conditions their in.  What's your problem?  What is it that is making you lose hope?
I experience problems in my life...true.  Do I let them bother me?  Sometimes.  Do I quit because I think I can't go on?  Absolutely not.  You know the reason why...I don't know what tomorrow may bring.  One of my sisters told me years ago that God has already worked it (the problem) out before I could come up with a solution.  I've thought that thought many times over when something is not going right in my life.  I even think myself into believing that I should not lose hope because tomorrow may bring a solution to whatever I'm going through.  What I try to solve on the human level...God has already worked it out.  Tomorrow is coming...don't lose hope.

entry for
https//www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Design Paper from Mintay 7th Heaven
embellishments: Prima flowers, butterflies
sentiment from Jot

Thanks for viewing and supporting my work.  Please come again.  Your comments are welcomed.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

So soft and sweet. This is really beautiful, Lois. Thank you so very much for taking time to link up with us. You know, I really enjoy your beautiful art and can't thank you enough for sharing your creativity in our challenges. Hope you're having a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday