Tuesday, March 3, 2020

"Let's SOAR"

Hello, hello, hello family, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020.  What is going on in your world?  Are you being fearful of the coronavirus?
Okay, to be frank with you...I wasn't traveling inside or outside the USA.  I was only going to the local supermarket and to church.  I reminded my daughters to be careful around other people they were meeting on the job and in their shopping areas because they both live in areas where people are constantly traveling and coughing in their closed-in environments on their jobs. To my surprise last night on the news, Florida has a case in the county that my daughter lives in.  This feels like it is close to my home base.  That one person could easily spread this virus to others and others and others.
I know that in the book of Isaiah chapter 41:10 it reads...Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness.

ANDRÉ PICARD wrote...  But what is fear? What causes us to be fearful? How can we assuage the public’s distress?  The dictionary definition of fear, the noun, is “an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat;” and the verb, “to be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening.”  In public health terms, “fear” is our perception of risk, of danger.  When it comes to being fearful, better the devil we know than the one we don’t, apparently.

If the unknown fuels fear – and it does – then our best weapon against coronavirus is knowledge.
Let's stay in the know!

My share for today as we continue to define our life and soar:
You can view this over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

BTW, I was the winner of a $25 gift certificate to Seth Apter Designs.  Entry #40 - Lois/Lil Artsy Woman
Why don't you join in the fun.  Maybe you can become a winner.

Thanks for viewing.  Come and visit me again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Beautiful as usual, you really know how to rock the butterflies, like your paper choice too!

Beebeebabs said...

Another beauty love it thanks for sharing!