Wednesday, August 19, 2020

"Playing With Graphic 45 The Flutter Collection"

 Happy Wednesday Everyone.

We made it to another middle of the week with floods, rain, and a few hiccups.

Are you watching the DNC or are you waiting for the RNC?  May the candidate you are vying for win the election.  We all need to vote for someone of our choice.

I like different paper companies and the design they offer.  Graphic 45 is one of those companies that I choose to buy paper from ever so often (when they do a print I really like).  The Flutter Collection is one that I fell in love with due to the butterflies and flowers.  A couple of sheets that I held on to for a period of time is two that I am showcasing today.  The butterfly is my favorite but I was hesitant to use the bugs.  Splitcoaststampers always have a sketch challenge on Wednesday and I missed working with them last week.  I could not keep hoarding two sheets of Graphic 45 paper so I made a card using the bugs.  I hope you enjoy the view but if you don't, I promise I will not get upset.  It was a challenge for a challenge:

This card was posted to Instagram on Tuesday.  I continued to use the black and white polka dot cardstock that I used on Monday.  The image is really the shadow of a die cut out left in the paper.  I simply added a flower and a sentiment with white Nuvo drops...finished card .
This card is another simple, easy one.  The Flutter Collection had panels to cut out and use for toppers on a card.  I did that along with fussy cutting another butterfly to use for decoupage.  Different cardstock was used for layering and once again a finish card.  This can be seen again on 
https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

What do you do or say about a bug page.?  Literally, the Flutter Collection from Graphic 45 consisted of two full pages of bugs.  When I obtained the papers about a year ago, I've been saving those two pages to fussy cut out the bugs or hoping that one day a challenge would come along so I could use those two sheets of paper.  The day was today.  Splitcoaststampers had their sketch challenge posted and since I made the butterfly card, why not use the bug pages to get rid of them.  It's cute, adorable and a fun looking card.  I may just send this one to my granddaughter since we both are tired of this corona virus.

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to come back again.

Sending you a hug and love,

Lois

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous cards, Lois. Your creativity is such a talent and I thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com