Friday, January 15, 2021

"Does He Love You?

 Happy, happy Friday everyone.

What a week it has been!   Last year I thought that days were just passing me by and I couldn't distinguish from one day to the next much more like from one week to the next.  Everything was blending together which appeared as having no separation.   My, my...it has happened again this week.  I remember Monday and I am aware of this moment (Friday) but everything else that occurred this week is a blur.  Am I getting older and not involved as much as I was ten years ago?  I think I need a class or a part-time job to remain active and know what day of the week it is (lol).

Boyfriends, lovers, husband, significant others... one day they love you the next day they don't love you and then they love you again.  Do you remember that little rhyme while growing up?  Is is likely that this is the way he or she is acting today?  Is it the way you view God when HE doesn't answer the prayers you've prayed?  One day you feel loved by him when everything is going okay and the next day, when you're not getting the praise or excitement, you believe God doesn't love you anymore.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. We love because he first loved us.  Don't love him today and not tomorrow.  Show and express your love for God everyday.

Here are some cards I've done this week.  Enjoy!

This is the one that I will add to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Thanks for viewing and your support.
Love you,
Lois


No comments: