Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Card Inspiration

 Hello to all the beautiful people on this June 23, 2021.  The question for today is, what inspire you when you craft?  Is it colors, a picture, encouragement from others, a style or a tutorial?  Many things around us or from our search on the internet gives us that inspiration to create.  Just last week while surfing Pinterest I fell in love with a midi dress for the summer.  I didn't want to pay for the already sewn item so I started looking for the pattern.  When I finally found the pattern, I didn't want to pay $19.00 plus shipping just to have the pattern in my hands.  I waited until I could get to a JoAnn shop to search the pattern books to find something of the same or similar to what I wanted.  Viola`, I found one in a McCall's pattern book and with the sale and coupon explosion on Saturday, I paid $1.99 for the pattern.  The material I picked out to make the dress was $7.99 on sale.  I'm so excited to cut out and make me this summer dress.

Here are some cards for you to view and to also give you inspiration to make for yourself: 



Use this one to send to someone who is going through something
Use this one for encouragement.  Large, big things are not always important.

What path have you chosen for yourself or someone else?  Follow it when you find it.

A fun card to brighten someone's day or to give when they are celebrating a birthday.

Each week there is a death in someone's community.  We don't always want to use "With Sympathy".  Try other sentiments that mean the same thing.

This card can be seen here and also at Splitcoaststampers SC859.  I will also post this to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  


Get inspired to make a card, paint a picture, sew a dress or make a different meal.  Many things are out there to get you going.

Love, 

Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

More great inspiration, thanks for sharing!

Karen Letchworth said...

So many lovely cards, Lois. You're such a creative and artistic gal, and I always enjoy your wonderful art. Thanks so much for playing along with us. I do hope you're having a blessed Summer, and I look forward to seeing more of your amazing artwork shared in our challenges in the future. I really appreciate you, Lois.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com