Wednesday, November 24, 2021

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Season Of Joy"

Happy Wednesday to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  It has been such a long time since I last wrote to you.  I've missed posting here but I always post on Instagram.  How are you doing?  Are you ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas?  Thanksgiving is tomorrow, November 25, 2021 and you have four weeks to get ready or be ready for Christmas.  This year has gone by a little fast.  Many good and bad things have happened.  In my area we are still dealing with people getting Covid.  A school mate just died from this virus.  She didn't get or want the vaccine and when she got sick, she really got sick.  The news is depressing at times, that is if you allow the negative to get into your mind.  Read it, hear it, but please let it go and concentrate on something else.

These are my shares for your viewing and inspiration.  Please enjoy!!!

This was for Veterans Day.
This was for a sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com
Using the macramé die from Elizabeth craft
Slimline card for my bible journaling
I did a card like this about three years ago using gold mirror card.  This time I used silver mirror card.
Another bible journal card.
Sketch challenge #SC880 for Splitcoaststampers.com
Christmas card for a sweet lady.
Christmas card for a sweet lady
Do you notice that sometimes in you community you have numerous death happening together.  This is what we are experiencing in our neighborhood.  Someone transition every day last week.
This card was made on 11-24-2021 for another family who loss a loved one.  I will share this over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
A card prepared for the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com #SC881

Have a joyful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  
I will be back before Christmas.  Until the next time, be blessed.
Love,
Lois


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

So many beautiful cards. You are such a busy crafter. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday