Wednesday, February 9, 2022

"Gnomebody Like You!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

Four more days before we go to the game or we sit at home or at a friend's house and watch it on a big screen TV.  By now you've chosen who you want to vote for.  I don't know either team but I'm voting for the Bengals.  I love their name at that is about all I can say.  

I'm also a fan of gnomes.  Who doesn't love gnomes?  They are everywhere and have been this way for over a year now.  Why are gnomes so popular right now?  Google says...Gnomes guard homes and protect the people within the home from any misfortune. ... These are not only cute but the gnomes are said to bring good luck and stimulate healthy plant growth, so these are perfect for any gardener!

At first I thought my neighbor was a "little nutty" by placing gnomes all over her yard (not necessary in a garden). But, the more I look out of my widow at them, I do find them rather cute and they do put a smile on my face.  There is a whole lot of difficulty going on in our world right now. Between racial tensions and coronavirus concerns, it’s easy to get down and think that a little bit of happiness isn’t worth the effort. I’m here to tell you it is. Even if it is short-lived, if it just takes the edge off the ugliness all around, it’s worth it.  Find yourself a gnome. It matters.

I made this one for Splitcoaststampers, SC892.  There's Gnomebody Like You!  The background paper is from Tattered Lace.  The gnomes are stamps from our friend across the water. 
I made this one for http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
We are connected by "LOVE" because WE  ARE  ONE.  I'll use this one for my bible journaling.

Have a good day everyone!
Lois


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Treva said...

More card cuteness, love the gnomes!