Tuesday, August 21, 2018

"Creating With Stamperia Old Lace Paper"

Good day to all.
We've made it to another happy day.  Yes, the weather is rainy with severe storms reported for the afternoon...but, we are still here.
Over on the National Day Calendar the celebration is for Senior Citizens.  Now, why do I get a call wishing me a happy Senior Citizen day.  I got the call because as time rolled along,  I welcomed the opportunity and the privilege to be a Senior Citizen.  There are some benefits of being a Senior Citizen...discounts at restaurants, motels, shopping (certain days of the week), etc. I also welcome the opportunity to have obtained knowledge and information to pass on to this younger generation.  With some, I get respect and with others I do not.  However, all is still good...I have to love them in spite of the opposition and knowing that all people are not going to love me back.
So, that leads me to my sentiment and card for today, "With Love":
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore yellowish cardstock; Recollections brown; Neenah white; DP from Stamperia "Old Lace"
die: Alina Craft and Hunkydory 
embellishment: Nuvo gloss white drops

Thanks for the support and encouragement you have given.  It means a lot to know you appreciate something I'm doing and sharing.
Come again and enjoy the view.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: