Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"Happy Birthday To You Using 49 and Market Flowers"

Happy Wednesday everyone.
I see that most of you have already posted your beautiful creations this morning.  They were very inspiring.  September is quickly approaching and this is another month with so many family and friends birthdays.  I started with a birthday card for the month of September today.
I used paper from Recollections Field Study paper pad;  the flowers came from 49 and Market vintage shades;  the sentiment is from Inkadinkado Express Yourself.
Take a look at my share for today.  I hope you enjoy the view.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Which version do you like the best?  Top  or  bottom?

Thanks for viewing.  I know your time is very precious so I do appreciate the few minutes you take to look at my project.  
Please visit again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: