Friday, October 20, 2017

"Demonstrating My Quirky Side For WIMSF"

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
It's Friday, October 20, 2017.  A very good day to enjoy and have some fun.  Hop, skip and jump on over to your weekend.  From my view...it is going to be a great one!
The cool, crisp air with leaves falling just makes you want to go pick some apples or pumpkins or take a ride in the country to see the changing of the leaves.  What do you think...is this not a good time to do it?  Maybe, I'll try one of them for my weekend adventure.

This is "what's in my stash" day.  I'm sharing two cards:

Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock
Black Recollection cardstock
Design Paper from Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection"
white vellum
image from Bo Bunny Dreams Of Autumn 
glassed from Paper Smooches die
heart from Spellbinders die
gems from Studio G gold adhesive gems
I also used a Tattered Lace  gatefold border die for the topper

This card is in my stash because I made it this week for a sketch challenge .  I had not shown it on this blog.

Enabler's List
Keywords: SC667
Paper: Bristol smooth surface; black Recollections; Neenah white; Recollections blue marbling
Paper Size: 4.5 x 5.75
Ink: Distress Oxide faded jeans, black soot, antique linen and walnut stain
Accessories: dies used: Spellbinders Just Dance and ODBD Layered Lacey Ovals
Techniques: followed sketched given for SC667 


Thanks for viewing today.  Have an enjoyable weekend.
Come back soon and don't forget to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: