Thursday, October 19, 2017

"I'm Just Thinking Of You"

Hi everyone on this Thursday, October 18, 2017.
How are you doing today?  Are you feeling great?  Are medical issues effecting you and have you "down and out"?  Are you bursting with so much joy that you're passing it on to others?  Are you feeling the same as you felt last week?
If you haven't heard from a person in a couple of days do you contact them to see if they are okay?
Do you let the absence drag on for days or weeks not really stopping to find out what is wrong or what is happening with a person?
Then, all of a sudden, the thought of that person cannot go away.
There are a lot of you, my blog friends, that constantly connect with me either daily or at least once a week.  When you stop responding, then I start wondering what is happening. If you're missing in action for more than two weeks then, I will go to your blog and write a note to let you know that I'm Thinking About You.
Things happen so quickly...one day you're here and the next day you're not.
The thought of some people that I haven't heard from prompted the making of this card today.  However, I'm sharing it collectively for them and then it will go in the box for "Cards For Soldiers".
"Thinking Of You"
Entries:
and

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Kaisercraft craft cardstock; Recollections light orange and black cardstock;
Bristol smooth cardstock
ink: Distress oxide; black Archival ink
stencil: Tim Holtz burlap; TCW Mini Flutterby
ribbon: Offray cream Zoey lace; braided gimp ribbon trim
stamp: Heartfelt Ariana bloom
embellishment: Nuvo gold crystal drops; Martha Stewart butterfly; Studio G adhesive gems;
adhesive: NUVO glue and double sided red tape

Thanks for viewing with me today.  I'm always thinking of you and hope you're doing the same.
Come again and comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: