Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"Something So Dear To Me...Breast Cancer Awareness Month"

Hello to Tuesday, October 3, 2017.
Let's focus on something so dear to me today and probably some other times during this month of October...breast cancer awareness.
My family, down through the generations, beginning with my grandmother (maternal ) have had to deal with breast cancer.
I've had my grandmother to die from this disease along with an aunt and several cousins.  My youngest sister has gone through this trauma and is a SURVIOR as of this writing.  Many friends and co-workers have struggle, loss their lives or are Survivors as well.
I met a young lady just yesterday who is going through chemo treatments for breast cancer while still trying to work.
It is so important to be a supporter and to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.  So, today dear friends, if you haven't had a mammogram, please call your doctor to schedule one.  Early detection is better than waiting until you get to stage 3 or 4 when it starts to spread to other parts of your body.

Enabler's List for "you're one of my nicest thoughts" card, below

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thank you for viewing with me today.  Continue to keep the families of victims in the Las Vegas shooting in your prayers...I am.  Pray also for this world and the sin sick people who live in it.
Maybe one day, our people in politics will wake up and help to get unnecessary guns out of the hands of  all people.  I know and understand people hunt but they are not buying  these automatic weapons to kill for food.  Wake up America.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: