Tuesday, December 12, 2017

"Heartfelt Creation Winter's Eve Collection"

Hello Everyone on this Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
It is going to be a fun cold, cold day in my part of the world.  I'm keeping warm while crafting.
I have the desire to organize my craft room or I should say my crafting supplies so I can easily put my hands on what I need when I need it.  I really need to get this done before the end of the year.  My desire is to retire some items from my space and to make someone else happy.

Christmas day is not here yet and Christmas card making  is not over.  
I wanted to get some cards made using Heartfelt Creation Winter's Eve Collection paper pad.  Here are the two cards I made using one of the sheets from the pad along with some other dies and embellishments.
I added two die cuts to this piece of paper.  One from Tattered Lace and the other from Spellbinders.
An embellishment from Jolee's Boutique was added to finish the card.
An entry of this card will be made at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.
 I added two die cuts to this piece of paper also.  It was the extra piece from cutting off the piece used in the above card. The dies were from Spellbinders and Sizzix.
 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black and Recollections green;
DP: Heartfelt Creation Winter's Eve Collection
die: Tattered Lace "Opulent Over the Edge; Spellbinders standard circle
        Sizzix garden greens; Memory box "Little Candle Trio"
embellishment: Jolee's Boutique word "JOY"
                          Jolee's Boutique white poinsettias;
                          acetate sheet and  iridescent glitter

Thanks for viewing today.  Stay warm or cool depending on where you live.
Come back again for more inspiration and you are always encourage to scrap lift if you see something interesting.
Comments are encouraged and accepted.  Leave me some love.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: