Tuesday, January 16, 2018

"A Blast From The Past"

Hello Everyone on this Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
How are you all doing today?   Are you waiting for the snow or do you already have some that you're shoveling?  It's coming our way again...prediction for tonight into Wednesday.  We are not wanting to see this one.  My DH has to have his pre-op done tomorrow before his surgery on Monday, January 22.  We don't want to be on the highway slipping and sliding in the snow....keep us in your prayers if we try to travel in the morning but we will see how bad it is before getting on the highway.

My friends in the warmer climates, are you having fun in the sun?  If I was in your area believe me I would be doing just that...having a brisk walk in the sun.

I've made another card that can be used for either Valentine's Day or any other time when you want to show your love towards someone.
The title reads, "A Blast From The Past" because I dug out a punch to use.  Do you remember when they were so popular before all the dies came on the market.  Our cards were dressed up with punch designs.  I've used one of my Martha Stewart punches along with Nellie Snellen heart die to create this card.  Enjoy:
I will enter this one in the challenge at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Items other than the cardstock I've used are:
Martha Stewart edge punch; Jolee's Boutique round silver studs; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text; Nellie's Snellen heart dies; and Cousin brown hemp cord

I'm glad you took a little time to stop by today.  I hope something written or shown gives you some inspiration.
Stay safe and enjoy the day.
Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: