Friday, January 12, 2018

"Cleaning Off My Desk"

Hello Everyone on this Friday, January 12, 2018.
It's beginning to look a lot like the weekend.  You don't have to report to work tomorrow unless your shift has changed.  Some of us do have to go in and some of us can find more enjoyable things to do.  It is called "down time" or "ME TIME".  The boss or manager will have to wait until Monday when you get back...but wait...isn't Monday a holiday for some people?  Who is having a 3 day weekend? Wow! You get to do a lot of things before returning to work.
So, you know that today is Friday.  Who remembers what happens at my station on Friday?  You are correct if you said, "using stuff from your stash".  Today, I am using stuff from my stash as well as from my desk.  I have the trash can and broom ready to throw away and sweep up bits and pieces:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
From my stash I'm using the die cut background (Sizzix), the two metal flowers and the black patterned paper flower.  I also pulled from my stash the two wooden frames (Kaisercraft).  Everything else is leftover from making my daughter's birthday card on Wednesday (the blue leaves, the Prima Zella Teal paper, the teal blue paper and as always the Neenah white cardstock for my card base.
I have no idea what I will do for the weekend.  Last weekend we had snow on the ground and I stayed in.  Can't you just feel that cabin fever that is approaching?  It's time to adventure out and explore some other environment.  Are you with me?
Go forth my friends, family, followers, visitors and viewers and ENJOY EVERY MOMENT.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope something will spark some creative juices and get you creating.  If it is not a card, then, something else.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: